So what kind of evening was the NDH Xmas party, you ask...?
Well, as expected, it was a fabulous & magical evening of stars, celebrities, cocktails and dreams...the rich and famous mingled with the great and good of the film community over canapés as we congratulated ourselves again and again over the amazing work we produced in the year just gone...yes, we can make it, just don't stop believin'...etc...
Seriously tho, 2016 was a great year for NDH members with great work being made, so we decided for Xmas to celebrate some of that work. But...we never thought we'd get such an amazing line up of serious festival winners, brand new stuff and 'unseen online' gear...Sitges winners, Brief Encounters winners, C4 event TV, Frightfest & Slamdance favourites - plus death, horror and supernatural thrills - it's got the friggin lot.
• The Wedding Dir: Blaine Brothers present their newest work!
• National Treasure Dir: Marc Munden discusses the recent C4 hit
• Three Women Wait for Death Dir: Isabelle Sieb (Best of British Winner, Brief Encounters)
• Ink, Cocks & Rock'n'Roll Dir: Matt Harlock (SFIndieFest, LSFF)
• Nasty Dir: Prano Bailey-Bond (LFF, Slamdance)
• Neon Dir: MJ Blackman (Frightfest, Exit 6)
• Dawn of the Deaf Dir: Rob Savage (Sitges Grand Prix Winner)
Thank you, thank you, thank you to our lovely crowd, and especially to the filmmakers who came down and shared their work - the level of films was outstanding...Chris Blaine, Marc Munden, Isabelle Sieb, Prano Bailey-Bond, Mark J. Blackman & Rob Savage, Krent Able, Roxy Holman and to our corking crew - Chris, Roxy, Sunny, Richie & Steve/Krent (Simpson...)
Thanks to the Roxy Bar & Screen for hosting us. We'll be back in February for our next session.